1. Wedding album for my cousin. Marriage date: July 12, 2006. My gift to her: I will scrapbook a wedding album for you. Its all complete, except for the most important part.... captions! When she visited this month, she finally got to see it! We have a deal: she's getting it for Christmas, no matter if its finished or not! My original goal was to be done Xmas '06, but life got in the way!
2. Make a Christmas Tree Skirt. crazymomquilts has done it again! She's got a really cool Christmas Tree Skirt Tutorial on her website!
3. Mail my mom's birthday gift... on time. My mom's birthday is in November. I've got the gift -- now I just need to wrap it and get it in the mail. With the way my mind wanders these days, I just need to get it done!
4. Mail a baby gift. My boyfriend's friend had a baby boy last spring. We visited her in LA right before she got pregnant and as a thank you gift, I made a baby blanket and custom onesie for the little baby boy. Except... we don't have her home address, so the gift is sitting --wrapped-- in the bedroom, waiting to be mailed. Again, I just need to get 'er done!
5. Christmas shop. Wouldn't it be great to have all my Christmas gifts finished by Thanksgiving? When I go outlet shopping the day after Thanksgiving, I could buy selfish gifts for just me! Me! Me! Me!
6. Make a fabric Christmas tree. In seventh grade sewing class, we made fabric Christmas trees. My mom still puts my tree out every year during the holidays. The past couple of years I've been wanting one for my own home... I just need to sit down to do it! If it turns out cool, maybe I'll teach my friends how to make one too at the next Christmas Craft Day!
7. Use all my new Pampered Chef products! I made out like a bandit at my Pampered Chef Party (despite those ugly green cupcakes), but I haven't used all the entertaining pieces yet! There are two parties I'm throwing in the next month: a pumpkin carving party and a baby shower. Yeah! Excuses to be a party planner!!
8. Gather all my non-scanned photos to be scanned by Channon. I totally plan on taking advantage of her high speed scanner! Notice all the photos in this post? Its just a small subset of my family's old photos that are just lying around... in boxes or albums. Non-acid-free albums too! Slowly, I've been taking photos out of those albums and scanning them for preservation. As long as I get them digitalized, they are safe from fire, water, and the worst of all: time. About 18 months ago I scanned about 550 photos all on my own. One at a time... night & day. It felt like it would never end! I will definitely pay to get the rest of these photos scanned!
So, who do I tag next? How about Kelley, Janell, and Cindy?